Scruffy's Main Menu
SOUPS 'n BREADS
- Daily Soup 6.75
- French Onion Soup 6.95
- Focaccia Bruschetta 8.75
- Add feta or mozzarella 2.
- Garlic Bread...with or without cheese 9.75/8.75
- Try our 'Loaded' version with cheese, bacon, and green onion. 11.75
- Roasted Beet Salad 12.75
- Roasted fresh beets, baby spinach, sliced almonds, red onion, goat cheese, sundried cranberries with a raspberry vinaigrette.
- Grilled Chicken Fajita Salad 12.75
- Grilled chicken, corn tortilla chips, cheese & sautéed peppers & onions on greens with our Fajita-Ranch dressing.
- Substitute steak for 2.
- Cobb Salad 12.75
- Chopped grilled chicken, bacon, peppers, tomatoes, onions, hard-boiled egg, cheese blend on a bed of greens with Ranch.
- Garden Greens 6.95/8.75
- With our home-made vinaigrette.
- Greek Salad 6.95/9.75
- Romaine, tomatoes, peppers, onions and feta with our home-made Greek dressing.
- Scruffy's Caesar Salad 6.95/9.75
- Add to any salad:
- Grilled chicken breast 4.50
- Grilled steak 5.50
- Grilled calamari 6.50
STARTERS & FINGER FOOD
- Irish Spring Rolls with Curried House Dip
- A house specialty. 8.25
- Cajun Dusted Calamari with Aioli 9.95
- Spinach Dip or Hummus with Pita Points 9.25
- Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Iceberg lettuce 'shells', chicken, water chestnuts, peppers, onions, carrots, broccoli with Asian sesame sauce. 10.75
- Breaded Mozzarella Sticks 9.25
- With marinara sauce.
- Chicken Wings & Fries 12.95
- One lb of wings with fries, celery & carrot sticks and our blue cheese dressing.
- Mild, medium, hot, suicide, Cajun dusted, Bullseye BBQ, honey garlic, lemon-pepper, Jamaican jerk or hot-honey.
- Poutine 9.95
- 'Miami' style with bacon & jalapeños, or 'pulled pork' add 2.
- Chicken Fingers 11.75
- Regular or Buffalo-style, with fries and plum sauce or ranch.
- Quesadilla...Cheese or Veggie 10.25
- Add chicken or bacon 2.
- Pizza Rolls 8.75
- With ranch.
- Potato Skins 6.50/11.75
- Baked with cheddar & 6pc/12pc
- bacon, with sour cream.
- Onion Rings or Sweet Potato Fries 7.25
- Scruffy's Pub Platter 20.95
- Irish spring rolls, mozzarella sticks, fries, wings, potato skins, onion rings & garlic bread.
- Slider Platter 11.95
- Trio of 'banquet' burger slider, pulled pork slider, and 'lamburger' slider.
- Nachos Supreme 10.25/15.25
- Cheese, peppers, onions, tomatoes, salsa and sour cream with tri-colour corn tortilla chips.
- Add beef or chicken 2.
- Trio of Dips & Chips 12.95
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip with tri-colour tortilla chips, Mediterranean Dip with pita points, and Pizza Dip with oregano toast rounds.
- Veggie Platter 10.95
- Seasonal crudités with your choice of Ranch or Blue Cheese dip.
- Daily Pizza 10.50
- Build Your Own 9.75
- Starting with tomato sauce or pesto base & mozzarella.
- Toppings: Extra mozzarella, bacon, pepperoni, tomato, onion, peppers, jalapeños, hot banana peppers, mushrooms, black olives, chicken, feta, ham, pineapple, green onions, cheddar, swiss, goat cheese, baby spinach, Parmesan cheese, broccoli, chopped garlic.
- 1.25 each or 3 for 3.
All sandwiches come with fries or house salad
Substitute Caesar or Greek salad for 1.25
- California Wrap 11.75
- Grilled chicken, cheddar & mozzarella, tomato, lettuce, & ranch in a tortilla.
- Pulled Pork on a Bun 11.75
- Slow-cooked pulled pork with Bullseye bbq sauce and sautéed onions.
- Hot Roast Beef Dunk 11.75
- On a Vienna bun, with jus.
- Grilled Portobello 'Burger' 11.75
- Grilled Portobello mushroom with roasted red pepper and goat cheese.
- 'Fish & Chips' on a Bun 11.75
- A smaller version of our signature battered haddock on a Vienna bun with tartar sauce.
- Hot Italian Sausage 11.75
- Grilled hot Italian sausage with sautéed peppers and onions on a Vienna bun.
- Triple Decker Chicken Club 11.75
- Grilled chicken breast with bacon, lettuce, tomato, cranberry mayo & cucumber.
- Scruffy's Home-made Burger 11.75 8 oz. of grilled choice ground beef.
- Toppings: Fried egg, mozz, bacon, sautéed onions, jalapeños, hot banana peppers, mushrooms, feta, cheddar, swiss, goat cheese, peppercorn crust.
- 1.25 each or 3 for 3.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich 11.75
- Grilled chicken breast with red pepper mayo on a focaccia bun.
- Scruffy's Steak Sandwich 12.75
- With sautéed mushrooms and onions.
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich 11.75
- Sliced roast beef, sautéed onions, cream cheese, mozzarella, bbq sauce on a Vienna bun.
- Fish & Chips 14.75
- Crispy battered haddock with fries, cole slaw and tartar sauce.
- Irish Stew 13.95
- Tender bites of lamb with veggies, served on mashed potatoes.
- "AAA" 10oz. N.Y. Strip Loin With veggies & mash or fries. 20.75
- Add sautéed onions or mushrooms 1.25
- Roasted Half Chicken 15.95
- With house salad.
- Braised Lamb Shank 13.95
- 'Fall off the bone' lamb shank with mash & veggies.
- Chicken Vindaloo Curry 13.95
- Medium spice, served on a bed of rice.
- Bangers, Mash & Beans 12.95
- A pub classic.
- Chicken Pot Pie 13.95
- Tender chunks of chicken & veg in a home-made pot pie with mashed potatoes & veggies.
- Beef Liver, Bacon & Onions 13.95
- Tender beef liver, with mashed potatoes and veg.
- Scruffy's Sizzlin' Fajitas 16.75
- Chicken or beef.
All desserts are made in-house
- Homemade Cheesecake 6.99
- Ask your server for today's selection.
- Cinnamon Twists 6.99
- With vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
- Sticky Toffee Cake with Caramel Sauce 6.99
- Apple Crumble Tart 6.99
- With vanilla ice cream.
- Please ask about our gluten-free menu options
- Parties of 8 or more will include a 15% gratuity
Following his losses due to the great famine, Sean Patrick Murphy left Ireland in 1866 to see his fortune abroad. Over the next decades his wanderlust took him to many exotic locales in many faraway places. In each of these he left his mark and from each he added to his understanding of the ubiquitous Craic...
upon his native mount,
And gazed upon the sky:
‘Twas bluer than ‘twas wont to be,
Or look’d so to his eye.
And when the evening sun went down
Behind the wavy west,
The tear drop glisten’d in his eye,
And heaved his labouring breast.
The moon arose and shower’d her beams
Upon the ivied rocks,
And twined her silver tissues with
The mountain’s heather locks;
When, with his hawthorn staff in hand,
He left his cottage door,
And wandered to a foreign land,
And here was seen no more.
(From “The Emigrant’s Departure” by J. Harris)